The attached State of NM Public Briefing on COVID-19 provides resources and information from state agencies and the U.S. Small Business Administration. Please take note of the COVID-19 LOAN PROGRAM offered by the NM Economic Development Department (EDD). This program offers loans up to $62,500 with no collateral required. 80% of the loan is guaranteed by the State. Applications are accepted by participating lenders such as US Eagle Federal Credit Union which covers the entire North Central region. To apply, please contact Ernesto Salazar, Business Loan Officer at US Eagle directly at 505-920-3696 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For referrals to other lenders, please contact
Mark Roper at EDD, 575-562-0327 or Edd-Finance@state.nm.us.
Please find other business resources at the links below:
• State Economic Development Resources for Business: https://gonm.biz/about-us/covid-19-response
• State Workforce Solutions Resources for Business and Employees: https://www.dws.state.nm.us/COVID-19-Info
• Covid-19 Response Fund for Frontline Nonprofits: For more information, contact email@example.com,
• Federal Resources for Business: How to apply for SBA Coronavirus loan or contact your local Small Business Development Center.
• Latest Coronavirus National News, Resources, and Federal Emergency Guidance Updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
• Coronavirus Latest NM News, Prevention, Testing, and Treatment Resources: https://cv.nmhealth.org/